十二星座十二生肖查询

您现在的位置是:首页 > 教育资源 > 正文

教育资源

新通用大学英语综合教程2答案U2[新通用大学英语综合教程2答案u1]

15140资讯2023-04-14教育资源48

全新版大学英语(第二版)综合教程2学生用书课后习题答案

《全新版大学英语综合教程2课后物吵戚习题答案碰亏.doc》百度罩陵网盘免费下载:

:

提取码: w41n

[img]

新世纪大学英语综合教程2的课后翻译题答案

Unit 1

1. 在生活中,我们最愚蠢的行为就是太执着于自己的东西,不愿意放弃。

In life our stupidest course of action is to cling too much to what we have and refuse to let go.

2.我愿意在IT行业工作,但我不知道如何着手。

I'm willing to work in the IT industry, but have no idea how to go about it.

3.许多人都已意识到与大自然和谐相处的重要性。

Many people are aware of the importance of living in harmony with nature.

4.像“代沟”这样的问题是不可以被掩盖起来的。

Problems like the generation gap cannot be swept under the carpet.

5.我始终不懂什么事在使她心滑孙烦。

I never did understand what was eating away at her.

6.他一生都与世无争。

He has been at peace with the world all his life.

7. 他没有说出自己的想法。一则她未必理解,二则他怕自己得不到她的宽恕。

He did not speak out/say what he thought. For one thing, she might not understand. For another, he was afraid that she might not forgive him.

8.随着岁月流逝,他对中国文化越来越感兴趣。

As the years rolled by, he became increasingly interested in /fascinated by Chinese culture.

Unit 2

1. 这种情景总是令我感动,让我沉思。

Such a sight always moves me and sets me thinking.

2.别怪她了, 在类似情况下,你自己也会这么做的。

Stop scolding/blaming her—you’d have done the same thing under/in similar circumstances.

3. 我们应当为自己所拥有的一切而心存感激,而不是对任何事情都漫不经心。

We should be appreciative of/grateful for what we have instead of taking everything for granted.

4.他也许会答丛让和应改变,但无非又是说一套做一套罢了渗盯。

He may promise to change, but it’s the same old story of saying one thing and doing another.

5. 我苦苦思索该怎样把这可怕的消息告诉他。

I racked my brains about how to break the terrible news to him.

6. 我将永远无法报答父母为我所做的一切。

It will be impossible for me to repay my parents for everything they have done for me.

7.且让我再次感谢大家的参与,祝你们工作顺利。

For now, it reminds to me to thank you once more for joining us and wish you good luck in your work.

8.我已开始就说过,他会给我们惹麻烦的。

I said right from the beginning that he would cause us trouble.

Unit 3

1.听说他的新书是根据发生在田纳西州一个小镇上的真事写的。

Rumor has it that his new book is based on a true story about a family in a small Tennessee town.

2.他在中学教书,但也兼职做些翻译来赚取外快。

He teaches in a middle school, but he does some translation work on the side to bring extra cash/money.

3.自信是件好事,但自信与自负是有区别的。

It’s good to be confident (about yourself), but there is a difference between confidence and conceit.

4. 只有坚持到底的人才会成功。半途而废的人永远也无法实现梦想。

Only those who stick it out can achieve success. Those who give up halfway will never realize their dreams.

5.一个真正的英雄有勇气,有高尚的目标,而且乐于奉献。

A true hero possesses/has courage, a noble purpose and a willingness to make sacrifices.

6. 任何人只要拿起这本小说读了第一段,就会发现很难把它放下。

Anyone who picked up this novel and reads the first paragraph will be hard pressed to put it down.

7.从某种意义上说,生活就像游泳。如果总是扶住池边,就永远也学不会。

In a sense, life is like swimming; if you keep holding on to the sides of the pool, you (will) never learn.

8.一个民族的前途在很大程度上取决于其教育与培训的质量。

The future of a nation depends in a large measure upon the quality of education and training.

Unit 4

1.只有那些有过类似经历的人,才能够完全理解这一点。

Only those who have lived through a similar experience can fully appreciate this. /

The only people who can fully appreciate this are those who have lived through a similar experience.

2. 科学家们一直没有弄明白这些粒子是怎么形成、又是如何相互作用的。

Scientists have been hard pressed to figure out how these particles form and interact (with one another). / …are formed…

3.我要特别感谢每一个在这些年来以不同方式做出了贡献的人。

I’d like to express my special thanks to everyone who has contributed over the years in one way or another.

4.团队环境中员工个人的成功能带来公司的成功。

The individual success of the employees in a team environment results in success for the company.

5.这场战争,虽说从军事角度而言是成功的,却令经济几乎崩溃。

The war, although successful in military terms, left the economy almost in ruins.

6.他决定把自己的精力用到有益的事上,而不是整天守在电视机前。

He decided to channel his energies into something useful, instead of being glued to the TV set all day. / instead of sitting in front of the TV set all day long.

7. 力量与勇气是有区别的。生存需要力量,生活需要勇气。

There is a difference between strength and courage. It takes strength to survive. It takes courage to live.

8.她天生就是一个非常温柔亲切的人,总是乐于向别人伸出援手。

She was by nature a very affectionate person, always ready to give a helping hand to others.

Unit 5

1. 他为我们公司当顾问,工作中遇到困难时我们经常向他请教。

He consults for our company and we often consult him when we encounter problems in our work.

2. 不要试图去作弊——你绝不会得逞的。

Don’t try to cheat-you’ll never get away with it.

3. 不论可能面临什么样的困难,我父亲总是很乐观。他给我们树立了一个正面的榜样。

My father is always optimistic, regardless of the difficulties that he may face. He is a positive role model for us.

4. 这本小说描写了20世纪二三十年代中国一个大家族的兴衰沉浮。

This novel describes the ups and downs of a big family during china’s 1920’s and 1930’s.

5. 做事只有好心是不够的,还要有理智。

It is not enough to act in good faith. We also need to act reasonably.

6. 考试前开夜车,那也许能考个好分数,但从长远来看,平时用功才能真正取的学业成功。

You may score good marks by burning the midnight oil before the exams, but in the long run you have to study hard every day to achieve academic excellence.

7. 不要长时间盯着电脑屏幕,每过一阵就要抬眼看着远处。

Don’t stare at the computer screen for too long. Raise your eyes once in a while and look into the distance.

8. 从别人所犯的错误中吸取教训是很有益处的。

It’s to your advantage to learn from the mistakes of others.

Unit 6

1) 只有通过反复实践我们才能学习和进步。

It is only by trail and error that we learn and progress / make progress.

2) 你应该知道心灵的教育是很重要的。它会使你与众不同。

You should know that the education of the heart is very important. It will distinguish you from others.

3) 一个追求完美的人对痛苦的容忍度往往很低,周围的事物会让他们看不顺眼。

A person who strives for perfection tends to have a low threshold of pain. Things around bother them.

4) 他们认为正直是个原则问题,愿意为之牺牲一切。

They regard honesty as a matter of principle and they are willing to sacrifice everything for its sake.

5) 人们根据你交往的朋友来判断你。如果与坏人为伍,你就是自找麻烦。

People judge you by the company you keep. You are inviting trouble if you get into bad company.

6) 直言不讳、不顾他人的感受不是一种美德。

Speaking your mind without regard to other people’s feelings is not a virtue.

7) 她的敏感令她承受的痛苦比普通人所能想象的要多。

Her sensitivity exposes her to more suffering and pain than ordinary people can imagine.

8) 我们必须使人们意识到保护环境的必要性。

We must awaken people to the need to protect our environment.

Unit 7

1. 我们一起工作已经很长时间了,从来没有因为意见分歧而妨碍我们之间的友谊。

We have worked together for a long time and have never let our differing opinions get in the way of our friendship.

2. 这项协议将为两国间的持久和平铺平道路。

This agreement will pave the way for a lasting peace between the two countries.

3. 他们通常要等你开始放松警惕,才提出他们的要求。

They usually don’t mention their requirements until you are beginning to let your defenses down.

4. 要有勇气面对自己的失误,不要出了问题就想把责任推到别人身上去。

You should have the courage for face your own mistakes. Don’t try to shift the blame onto others when things go wrong.

5. 如果你经常担惊受怕,你会发现这本书很有帮助。

If you are more often than not affected by fear and worry, you will find this book very useful.

6. 我既然接受了这个职位,就会尽自己的所能完成本职工作。

Now that I have accepted the position, I shall certainly do to the best of my ability all that is required of me.

7. 如果你每天要做的事情没有计划,你就很可能做不了多少事。

If you don’t have a plan of what you will do every day, chances are high that you won’t do much.

8. 真是英雄所见略同啊,你的想法跟他的完全一致呢。

Great minds think alike. Your ideas are completely in line with his.

Unit 8

1. 诚然,没有人是完美的,但我们总是可以做得更好。

It is true that no one is perfect, but we can always do better.

2. 莫扎特常被称为有史以来最伟大的音乐家之一。

Mozart is often referred to as one of the greatest musicians of all time.

3.人人都会遇到逆境,但你的生活质量在很大程度上取决于你如何利用可用资源去应对逆境。

4.写作时你可以利用亲身经历距离来解释自己的观点。

Adversity comes to every one, but the quality of your life may depend in a large measure on how you tap into resources available to handle that adversity.

5.圣诞节是严冬中的一丝温暖,黑暗里的一盏明灯。

Christmas is a little warmth in the depth of winter and a bright light in the dark.

6.有时,当我们试图得到更多时,收获却越少。

Sometimes we do get less when we go for more.

7.如果你不愿意原谅那些伤害过你的人,一心想要以其人之道还治其人之身,只会令你的生活更糟糕。

It will only make your life worse if you refuse to forgive those who have done you wrong and be determined to repay them in kind.

8.许多农场主声称今夏的恶劣天气是他们绝望了。

Many farmers claim that the vicious weather this summer has driven them to despair.

新大学英语(第二版)综合教程2 (unit2)的课后答案

Text A

A Life Full of Riches

I. Vocabulary

1. Fill in the gaps with words or phrases…

1) abrupt 2) emotional 3) bless 4) wear and tear

5) dated 6) consequences 7) seemingly 8) in contrast to

9) Curiosity 10) genuine 11) primarily 12) sentiments

2. Rewrite each sentence…

1) confronted with more than one problem, try to solve the easiest one first

2) vital to the existence of all forms of life

3) some confusion among the students about what to do after class to follow up on the subject

4) nothing more than a job and an apartment to be happy

5) tickled him to think that she’d come to ask his advice

3. Complete the sentences

1) a lingering, fabricating, sentiments

2) fill out, every item, vital, consequences

3) be denied, tangible, cherish, attain

II. Words with Multiple Meanings

1. It is a long trip and will take us five hours by bus.

2. She arrived early and took a front row seat.

3. Don’t take me for a fool.

4. It takes a lot of imagination to fabricate such a story.

5. My uncle will take me (alone on his trip) to the Arctic this summer.

6. He took the dinner plate I passed to him.

7. Kevin took second prize in the weight-lifting competition.

8. If you don’t take my advice, you will regret it.

III. Usage

1. hanging 2. to give 3. to return 4. being praised

5. not having 6. to say 7. to open 8. being helped

Comprehensive Exercises

I. Cloze

1. Text-related

1) well-off/affluent 2) dated 3) falling into 4) bracket 5) deny 6) tangible

7) pursuit 8) cherishes 9) out of place 10) abrupt 11) focus 12) donations

2. Theme-related

1) consume 2) fueled 3) annual 4) plain 5) physically

6) security 7) indicates 8) equally 9) traditional 10) follows

II. Translation

1. Translate the Sentences

1) The company denied that its donations had a commercial purpose.

2) Whenever he was angry, he would begin to stammer slightly.

3) Education is the most cherished tradition in our family. That’s why my parents never took me to dinner at expensive restaurants, but sent me to the best private school.

4) Shortly after he recovered from the surgery, he lost his job and thus had to go through another difficult phase of his life.

5) In contrast to our affluent neighbors, my parents are rather poor, but they have always tried hard to meet our minimal needs.

2. Translate the passage

With more and more donations coming in, our university will be much better off financially next year. We will thus be able to focus on the most important task that we, educators, must take on: to encourage students to attain their scholarly/academic goals, to train them to be dependable and responsible individuals, to prepare them for the life ahead, and to guide them in their pursuit of spiritual as well as material satisfaction.

关于新通用大学英语综合教程2答案U2和新通用大学英语综合教程2答案u1的介绍到此就结束了,不知道你从中找到你需要的信息了吗 ?如果你还想了解更多这方面的信息,记得收藏关注本站。

发表评论

评论列表

  • 这篇文章还没有收到评论,赶紧来抢沙发吧~